Re: Biscuit vs. Tan

To: <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>, "MG T List" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Biscuit vs. Tan
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:26:47 -0700
Moss's "Biscuit" is the correct shade for a TD. Their "tan" is a darker
color, first used on the TF. However, unless your car is going to be
perfectly original in every other respect, be aware that Biscuit is rather
an insipid color, rather like a manila file folder. The tan has more color
to it and looks very nice, especially with a red car.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center