Excellent automotive machine shop in New Hampshire

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Excellent automotive machine shop in New Hampshire
From: "Seaweednh" <seaweednh@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 18:01:53 -0400
For any of you out there searching for a good automotive machine shop that
knows their stuff, treats you like friend and doesn't over charge. The place
to go is Manchester Engine Rebuilders, 290 Clay St, Manchester, NH
603-669-2843 and ask for Gary Poulin. I've had Gary do several TD jobs for me
and what impressed me the most is he knew the crankshaft specs without looking
them up ( I guess that's what happens after 40 years of doing this) I just had
my rods fluxed & re-conditioned, crank fluxed, balanced and turned, block
fluxed, cleaned, bead blasted and bored, main cam bearing install aligned and
fitted to the cam, sump pressure cleaned, oil pump bushing honed to the new
shafts, flywheel turned, balanced and the ring gear changed, the head fluxed,
bead blasted, all new no-lead seats, installed the new valve guides and
re-assembled it. All this for under $1,000 and $200 less than what he told me
it would cost. So if you need good quality work done, this is the place to
go.

Regards,
Ron Boisvert
Raymond, NH