RE: TD Generator Q

To: "Dave & Liz DuBois" <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Subject: RE: TD Generator Q
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <douglas.ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:40:24 +1200
Thanks for that and all the other helpful replies. Yes the brush-carrying
end plate is the correct TD/tach drive type - so I guess it has been grafted
onto an MGA generator at some point. I have located an armature, field coil
and all other service parts required (very helpful guy called Mike Martinez
of Star Auto Electric Company in Monrovia, CA ) - just wanted to make sure I
was getting the right parts. Good to know that there are others out there
looking after our needs. Anyone dealt with Star Auto Electric?

Cheers

Douglas