Re: MG-TABC

To: bobmgtd@insightbb.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG-TABC
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:09:34 EST
In a message dated 2/6/03 21:32:29 Pacific Standard Time,
bobmgtd@insightbb.com writes:

<< I can't believe they would exclude the TD and TF! >>

Sorry Bob, but that list was set up privately in the beginning to cover only
TAs, TBs and TCs as they are very different in design from TDs and
TFs......there is some cross over on the engine but thats about it.  A few TD
owners have crept in however as guest!  It is very active list with over 550
members world wide.  You might discuss your participation with Jim Slade at:
FDSlade@aol.com
Cheers
Terry
btw, we also have list on SVW and MMM cars which are exclusive to those
types......so if you are interested in all things MG, join those list.