RE: On British Car Magazine

To: "'Scott Allen'" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: On British Car Magazine
From: Martin Johnson <MJohnson@cfworks.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:23:17 -0800
Scott, I think you hit the nail squarely on the head.  I am very
disapointed.  British Car Magazine was just that- BRITISH CAR.  Not Japanese
Car, French Car, Italian, German or American pony car.  I appreciate those
other vehicles for what they are, but I just don't get as excited about
them.   I don't want to read about Datsuns, Peugeots, or Camaros...sorry.
British Car was unique as an American magazine about British cars only.
Another chapter closed.
Martin Johnson
1947 MGTC
1960 MGA 1600