Extra Water Temp/Oil Pressure Gauge

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Extra Water Temp/Oil Pressure Gauge
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:14:59 +0430
Hi,

I have an extra water temp/oil pressure gauge that came out of my '52.  My
father replaced it with a new one, and it didn't need replacing, (he
mis-read my instructions).

I had the old one cosmetically restored by Mo-Ma back in 2000, (have the
receipt) so it looks new.  It probably should be calibrated as the new one
reads 5lbs more pressure on the oil then the old one, (per my dad).

Anyway, I'm keeping the new one, and am offering the old one here before
putting it on ebay.

Figure I'll give it up for $75 -$100?

Thanks,

Scott Allen