Re: Laygear length

To: mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Laygear length
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:55:07 -0600
Douglas:

I placed the laygear first gear down on a piece of plate glass.
Using the tail piece of the caliper down the bore, I measure the
length to the glass glass plate to be 6.051 inches.  I measured
the gear in four places using the drilled indents on the driven
gear as references.  The least I could get on any reading was
6.051 inches.  I checked the zero of the caliper by running the
tail piece up flush with the end first and it checked out okay.
But measuring at maximum capacity, the caliper could be off that
0.001 inch.

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list
///