Re:Pertronix Ignition Installation

To: amoyce@pol.net
Subject: Re:Pertronix Ignition Installation
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:19:03 GMT
I too had trouble timing the Petronix unit with a static light until I
figured out that with the electonic unit, the circuit is collapsed when the
light goes OFF, not when it comes on as with the regular breaker points.

When I originally timed it so it was set where the light comes on I was
about 90deg out, just as you were.

Hope this helps?

Scott

52TD