RE: Stuck wire wheel

To: "'Bud Krueger'" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Stuck wire wheel
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:26:02 -0500
1) Soak with penetrant. Be patient it may take days of repeated application.
2) Heat with a torch, then quench with cold water. Then bolt a slide hammer
to the hub and use it to apply outward pressure. Repeat as often as
necessary.
3) If all else fails, a stick of dynamite usually will separate them. <g>

Regards,
Lew Palmer