Re: TB lights

To: yd3@nvc.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TB lights
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:16:45 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/00 10:31:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time, yd3@nvc.net
writes:

<<
 There are several lamp syles on them, i.e., chrome, painted, with
 or without emblem, with sealed beams or with replaceable bulbs.
 I think the  TD deserves a little investigation too!

My first MG was a TD....I have one now besides the TA, NA, and SA but it is
clad with an Italian body....your input on the TD lamps most welcome...I
shall add it to the FAQ.  Fire away!

This FAQ first started becasue of confusion on prewar lamps but TD input most
welcome.  Its just that I'm not motivated to do the research because I don't
have a standard bodied TD at the moment.

Terry