Re: `33 MG J2 and `48 MG Y type info needed

To: felperg@earthlink.net, peter@oslg.co.za
Subject: Re: `33 MG J2 and `48 MG Y type info needed
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:24:59 EST
In a message dated 2/10/00 8:22:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
felperg@earthlink.net writes:

<< All of the prewar Lucas generators and starters that I have seen in the
 past 30 years were painted black if steel and unpainted if alum. I have
 received many that were different colors, but were black under the other
 paint/s. >>

Gerry, I've seen some that thad the body nickel plated....or maybe it was
cad/zinc but in any case a bright plate......have you seen any of those?
Terry