Re: Trafficators

To: tgantz@fuse.net, owner-mg-t@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trafficators
From: CFritz7001@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:54:32 EST
Ted, and others(?)
    My apologies for dropping a teaser without any visible follow- up.  I did
go looking for a switch to match the one that I have on my TC.  The local
RadioShack store (my first thought for such things) did not prove helpful,
but they do offer multi-position rotary switches which incorporate multiple
connections.
    As I figure it, one needs a switch  with three positions of rotation, and
provisions for something like 11 external connections.  I'm still looking for
that switch.  I'm sure that there is no need for self-cancelling ( with all
that complication), and that a simple off-the-shelf switch exists that will
do the job.
I just dont't have the expertise myself to figure out the internals, but I
will keep looking, anyway.
Regards,
Carl