Transporting Parts, etc.

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Transporting Parts, etc.
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:16:04 -0600
Howdy!

We leave Tulsa, Nov. 30, going up US 44 to Saint Louis, then up US 70 to
Dayton, then up US 75 to Detroit and on into Ontario, Canada. I'll be
visiting my relatives near Wilsonville briefly, then heading on to cross
back into the US at Buffalo, NY. Quick visits in West Seneca (just South
of Buffalo) and Fultonville, (West of Albany) NY, then on to Raleigh,
North Carolina, then back to Tulsa; figure to be back by the 6th of Dec.

We will be pulling a small flatbed trailer, just barely big enough to
haul a Mini or small Fiat, behind a pickup truck. We will be almost
empty from Tulsa to Dayton, only hauling an Austin America
auto-transmission in the pickup bed, then empty all the way through
Ontario, Canada, and into New York. We will load a small car on the
trailer in Fultonville, then at Raleigh we will be filling the pickup
bed and running pretty full from there to Tulsa.

If we can be of assistance to anybody along the way by bringing anything
without deviating much from our planned route, let me know. I don't have
the route from AAA yet, but the above plans are fairly reliable. We have
left the southward route open in case we have a request to transport
parts, etc.

Leaving next Tuesday, so contact me as soon as possible.

I'm not on the MGS list any longer, so if you know anybody there that
needs to hear about this, please forward it to them.

Thanks!

-Rock  e-mail is best, but just in case:

(918) 743-6452  (Central Time) noon to 2pm best (never before noon).
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com
Rocky's Mini Cooper Page: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6437/