Gunston Gas Sniffer

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Gunston Gas Sniffer
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:22:45 PST
All,

So it looks like I'm going to get a transmission in my TD after all, (UPS
Finally came through with the check for the one they lost) so the last step
I'll have to do in getting it on the road will be to set the mixture on my
re-built SU's.

Not being too attuned to SU's yet, I've had Blair Engle at the Classic MG
Shop get me a Gubston Gas Analizer.  Has anyone out there used this to set
the mixture on their SU's, and if so, any advice on what to look out for?

Oh yeah, a carbon spec would be nice too.  I'll need a goal to shoot for
won't I?

Thanks in advance,

Scott Allen