Re: Hello everyone - I have purchased a late model '53 TD that

To: Dave Gockley <DGockley@gw.burnhamheating.com>
Subject: Re: Hello everyone - I have purchased a late model '53 TD that
From: Arnold Molloy <a.j.molloy@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:10:36 -0500
Hi Dave;
I don't believe there is a date on which the shocks were "officially"
changed. I have #24201 (Jan 53) and have Armstrongs front and rear.
There are a GREAT number of changes made over the production run of the
TD's which should allow you to determine when your car was made. They
are outlined very well in the NEMGTR restoration Handbook.

Good Luck

Arnie Molloy (53 TD)