RE: Question for the T-List

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Question for the T-List
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:22:56 -0700
Yup. we have at least one on the Minnesota club - cream crackers colors -
tan body with brown fenders. I don't personally care for two-tones, but I
see no problem with it. It's your car to enjoy. Enjoy it in whatever way
makes you happy. But whatever you do any change to the car should be
reversible, for the sake of history and the next owner who may not feel the
way you do.

I'd keep the lighter of the colors on the body with the darker color on the
fenders. I've seen cars with them reversed. They just don't look right.

Regards,
Lew Palmer