Re: TC mirror

To: Ngeach@fccl.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TC mirror
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:48:07 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/99 10:36:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Ngeach@fccl.com writes:

<< Anyone out there have any leads on a TC side mirror. My '46 came with the
 bracket but no mirror. I checked the Moss catalogue a few years ago, none
 available. I'm located on Vancouver Island (left coast of Canada).
 TIA, >>

Barry Walker in England was advertising in Safety Fast last month that he has
a few of the type 160 mirrors left.  These are NOS and I believe he found a
stash of them in Argentina  some years ago.  Repro's are available from
various sources in England also.
Terry