Re: Paint for TC wheels

To: "Nigel Geach (CRFPULP)" <Ngeach@fccl.com>,
Subject: Re: Paint for TC wheels
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:45:16 -0700
Hi, Nigel.......

When I used to fill the spray cans for Moss Motors to sell, I used
Rinshed-Mason E-2639-D Silver Iridescent.
It had the perfect shade of silver, correct amount of metallic and a
lustrous clear look when sprayed correctly.
It was the perfect paint for wheels and T-series valve covers.

(What Moss sells nowadays is not as good, partly because it's no longer a
top-quality acrylic enamel.)

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center