RE: How hot is too hot?

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, JVK52TD@aol.com
Subject: RE: How hot is too hot?
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:00:05 -0700
Water Wetter is one alternative. NAPA sells an alternative product called
"NAPA Kool". I love the stuff. I've seen it reduce my high end running temp
from near 100 to near 85. NAPA Kool is half the price and they give you a
whole quart.

I also recommend blocking off the radiator bypass. Just cut a gasket from a
pop can with no or a small hole in it, and place it between the thermostat
neck and the bypass hose. Dramatic differences in my TD.

Regards,
Lew Palmer