RE: Shaking TD

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Shaking TD
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:03:37 -0700
I've been through a number of these issues on a number of member's TDs.
Everything I've ever tried helped so some extent: shocks, u-joints, tie rods
and ends, king pins, wheel balance (balance on the car is MOST important).
But universally, the most dramatic improvement has been when the straightest
wheels are moved to the front. Unfortunately, no one is making new TD wheels
and the old wheels are usually quite soft, so if you can't get the wheels
straightened, go fo the best two on the front.

Regards,
Lew Palmer