RE: TF Dash

To: "'BJCJ1@aol.com'" <BJCJ1@aol.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TF Dash
From: Lewis Palmer <lpalmer@vanstar.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 14:38:54 -0700
The rounded section of the rubber overlaps the scuttle (cowl) with the flat
section fastened to the support timbers. In other words when the bonnet is
in place, the flat sction is covered by the rear edge of the bonnet, and the
rounded section overlaps the body. The rear edge (rounded section) is the
only part that shows - and it DOES show.

Regards,
Lew Palmer