Re: Brakes again

To: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Brakes again
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 17:31:02 -0700
Dick,

     I know from beans about TF's but in the TD the anti-rattle spring doesn't
function with a cup washer, that I recall.  It sounds as if you're describing a
'modern' brake positioning device.  Look at Moss' catalog #181-340 SPRING, brake
shoe steady, or Abingdon Spares 33-41 Anti-rattle spring.  Maybe I'm just an OF
having a senior moment.

Bud Krueger
52TD (NEMGTR #9826 ,Plymouth to Kennenkport on Saturday)