Re: Nederlandse MG-TD eigenaars?

To: rhmingen@pi.net
Subject: Re: Nederlandse MG-TD eigenaars?
From: "Danko Roozemond" <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 09:17:13 +0100
In message <3522BEB9.7A5A@pi.net> "R.H.M. van Ingen" writes:
> Dutch LHD 1952 MG-TD.
>
> Are there any Dutch MG-TD owners on this list?
>
> Rob van Ingen
> Zeist

At leat one,
Thats me.

My '53 TD is still in a 100 pieces, just the front is disassabled, after doing
that right i'll go to the rear and in the meantime painting the chassis,
changing the wiring, braking system and fuel lines)  I am still working on my
house and the  two other cars ( mgbgt and a fiat 500)

Danko Roozemond, delft.

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (small, utterly slow : 56 mph max, though good fun to drive)
MG BGT '72   (the real daily driver, but in need of some welding)