coolant responses

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: coolant responses
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:19:44 EDT
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
A big thank you to all of you who have responded to my questions about P
coolant issues!

Kansas summers can be brutal. We have already had a few days over 90 although
it is early this year. However, I do carry fears of cooking my brand new
engine (courtesy of Mr. Rich).

Yes, I do have a water pump and ordered an extra wire in harness from British
Wire in anticipation of perhaps adding an electric fan wired to extra dash
switch. I have also purchased an in-line thermostat but waffle on adding it.
Anode is interesting concept as I'm familiar of those used on boat motors
over the years.

Thanks again to all the experts!

Don B.
PA 1823