[Healeys] BA taps

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BA taps
From: mike brooks via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 20:38:00 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_798754_193170657.1666816680692

BA taps, nuts, bolts, set screws etc are still readily available in the UK,
mainly because they are much used by model makers. RGD Tools in Yorkshire have
all the taps. There are several vendors stocking nuts and bolts. As a matter of
interest I read somewhere that instrument makers like Smiths deliberately used
the uncommon odd numbered BA threads like 3BA, when 2BA and 4BA were the common
sizes. The set screws holding the fuel gauge sender unit is another example of
3BA.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_798754_193170657.1666816680692

BA taps, nuts, bolts, set screws etc are still readily available in the UK,
mainly because they are much used by model makers. RGD Tools in Yorkshire have
all the taps. There are several vendors stocking nuts and bolts. As a matter of
interest I read somewhere that instrument makers like Smiths deliberately used
the uncommon odd numbered BA threads like 3BA, when 2BA and 4BA were the common
sizes. The set screws holding the fuel gauge sender unit is another example of
id="ymail_android_signature_link"
href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature";>Sent
 from Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div>
------=_Part_798754_193170657.1666816680692--

--===============3328437069112832972==