[Healeys] Knock offs for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Knock offs for sale
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:08:41 -0400
List,

Yesterday I posted knock offs for sale before going to EBay and gave some
incorrect/incomplete information.  This is the correct information.

I am looking at the original package (I wasn't yesterday).  These knocks are
brand new, never installed and in the original packing.

I have 2 knock offs with Moss part number 674-670, 8 TPI, 2 eared, Right
Hand and 2 knock offs with Moss part number 674-680, 8 TPI, 2 eared, Left
Hand.  I will take a picture for serious inquires if needed.

The Moss list is $39.95 for each.  All I want is a decent price plus
shipping.

Sorry for all the confusion and thanks to all who replied and asked for the
additional info.

Fred
63 BJ7
Healeys@autox.team.net