Re: [Healeys] Heavy exhaust in car

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heavy exhaust in car
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 11:50:21 -0400
Donlt know if you have actually solved your exhaust fume issue, I had a very
gassy smell for about a year. Thought it was fumes , thought it was normal.
Then I found out that the front choke was really, really frozen. Got it
loosened, no more fumes.

Bob Johnson
BJ8

On May 30, 2010 6:03 AM, "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>