Re: [Healeys] Ear plugs etc.

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ear plugs etc.
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:30:27 -0700
Back in day when I lived in Los
Angeles and  had a radio in my car I had a conversation with a CHP about
loud speakers, vs quiet headphones. he told me head phones were illegal,
load speakers on highway were fine.I'd really rather just listen the exhaust
notes.
BTW
I found I could actually carry on a conversation at speed with my wife since
replacing my muffler with a new one. Bought a lifetime warranty from Midas
and they replaced it for free, after I demanded an OEM unit, "not a sure to
fit replacement"  That took many emails with a district manager.....
cheers,

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR