Re: [Healeys] Holy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Holy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:05:03 +0200
As far as I know the key-numbers are different and start with FPxxx.
Josef Eckert

        Yep, the whole kit is the same.  Lookie for yourself:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3069/2644800707_422f5f20ea.jpg?v=0
        http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/2644801465_7f5f026d8b.jpg

        Alan

        '52 A90
        '53 BN1
        '64 BJ8

        On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Oudesluys