Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 3)

To: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>, "BJ8 Healeys"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] On the Road to Conclave (Day 3)
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:38:21 +1000
G'day

Way down here in the Great South Land where it's the middle of our
winter I am experiencing fits of jealous rage at not being with Steve
Byers et el and travelling across the US to Conclave.

Many thanks Steve.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

BJ8 Healeys wrote:
> Ed, I forgot to include your daily bird report.  Sorry, no Mississippi
hooters and kite season is when it's more windy, but:

Healeys@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as patrick.quinn@det.nsw.edu.au

http://www.team.net/archive