[Healeys] HD8 Carbs & More

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] HD8 Carbs & More
From: "Kit Henry" <kit@henrymotorsports.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:11:33 -0400
I have a pait of HD8 carbs for sale, I had agreed to a price of $500.00 to
some one in Fenton, Michigan and they never responded back with payment
information, so they go back up for sale to the highest bidder or on to e-bay
by Wednesday.

Also 2 people responded to the car for sale add with no return response, May
be I have the price to high at between $27,000 and $30,000, though I believe
with a good $10,000 investment maybe less you have a very clean and trailer
queen possible car here.
I am interested in a trade on the Mercreds someone suggested, though no even
up, I would need some cash with the trade.

Have photos of car and all parts forsale now. May consider the overseas
shipping of some of the parts

Kit Henry