Re: [Healeys] shock towers

To: "D HALL" <dthall@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] shock towers
From: "John Rowe" <jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:30:05 +1000
Bob
Maybe oldtimers disease is clicking in! I seem to remember seeing one but it
could have been altered. I consulted a friend who has one fitted and his only
has the camber adjustment. He claims the camber adjustment is in-built into
the shocktowers in relation to chassis (apparently the top is not exactly
parallel to the chassis?)
I stand corrected
John Rowe