[Healeys] Not Healey Related: Word problem is fixed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Not Healey Related: Word problem is fixed
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 06:40:00 -0700
Thanks for all the helpful responses to my problem with inserting a photo
into a Word 2007 document, especially the one from Gil Rockwell.  My problem
was in the setting for how the photo was inserted into the text.  I
suspected as much, but couldn't find the menu items (thanks, Word 2007) to
fix it.  With Gil's help, it's done.

It's good to know that this list is very valuable for more things than just
Healeys.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry