Re: [Healeys] Gauge rebuilder

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Bob Abbott <thehealeyguy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gauge rebuilder
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:16:12 -0700 (PDT)
   Hello Bob;  I think you are referring to Mo-Ma Instrument Repair [USA]

   c/o  Margaret Lucas [worked for the LA, CA Healey factory distributor
   in the '60s]

   1321 2nd St, NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87102;

   PH (505) 766-6661            FAX (505) 766-5419         E-MAIL:
   momanm@aol.com

   --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
   J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
   --- On Fri, 5/2/08, Bob Abbott <thehealeyguy@gmail.com> wrote: << I
   can't seem to find any information on the gauge rebuilder, Mo-Mar in
   Phenox, Az. (I think) Can anyone supply the contact information for
   them (her). >>