Re: seat foam hole modifications

To: jerry wall <jwbn6@verizon.net>, Healey forum
Subject: Re: seat foam hole modifications
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:54:49 +0200
I just got new (solid) foam and seat covers for my BJ8 from a UK
supplier. Following the advice of a famous Dutch Healey restorer I
brought the stuff to a professional  to fit the foam and the covers.
Looking at my length ( 1m87 =  6' 3") and my weight (95 kgs = 209 lbs)
he announced he was going to cut a 1" slice out of the foam as otherwise
my legs would hit the (standard) steering wheel.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432