BJ7 doors needed

To: "Mal Bruce" <mbruce6@cogeco.ca>, "'healeys@autox.team.net'"
Subject: BJ7 doors needed
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 08:58:30 -0800
Mal,

I posted some photos recently of BJ7 doors to help someone with the installation
of the inner panel. Just thinking they might help identifying potential doors
for
someone not familiar with what you are looking for:

http://www.loftusdesign.net/door_inner.jpg

http://www.loftusdesign.net/innerpanel1.jpg

Cheers to all y'all (my personal favorite),
John

My BJ7 came with BJ8 doors, anyone out there have or know where I can find
some real BJ7 doors L&R. For those who are not familiar, the interior access
opening is different to accommodate the two piece door panel. Thanks

Mal Bruce
German spec BJ7