RE: The spectators are laughing

To: "'Alan Seigrist Blue 100'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: The spectators are laughing
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:11:52 -0700
Alan,

OK I admit I giggled a little bit.  The driver may have learned a bit from
that.  Hopefully the lesson was that some lessons are required.  Healey's
can be a handful in tight S turns when trying to go fast.  At least it was
done in a relatively closed course without other cars.
The safety crew intelligently ran for cover. Heheheh

Growing up we had a beer race at Sunlight Ski Area in Colorado.  It involved
skiing through an obstacle course and pounding a cold tall beer at the start
line and at each gate.  Most entrants were tipsy before the race began.  At
the high altitude the impaired racers were hilarious.

Of course I am not insinuating that this driver was impaired, or am I.

Tracy