Healey Sighting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Sighting
From: "Jim Lesher" <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:19:11 -0400
I  opened a Citibank 4.75% internet savings account and just opened the
Welcome booklet, what do I see on the front cover. A true Longbridge BN4
2porthead Austin Healey 100-Six showing the unique 57 features with the
locking driver's door handle and the center position window washer. The
couple appears to be having grand time. Could it be that they know they are
driving the first six cylinder Austin Healey or that they opened a Citi Bank
account? Does anyone happen to know the car's owner? The car also appears to
have a set of period Amco wind screens attached .

By the way, The 50th Anniversary of the Introduction of the 100-Six is
September 28, 2006