Re: furflex on BN1

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: furflex on BN1
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:38:44 -0500
Greg,
The furflex door seals on the Hundred ran down the rear edge of the door
(above and below the latch), down the front edge of the door, and a third
piece was glued along the edge of the front kick panel, which came up to the
dash support and was notched. Then from the notch it lay outboard of the
body where it continued to the top tucked under the windscreen base leg.

Along the bottom of the door there was no furflex fitted. Instead, just
under the bottom skin flange, a quarter rubber section was glued. This
fitted tightly to the outer edge of the alloy threshold plate when the door
was shut.

See accompanying pics.

Rich Chrysler