Re: sidescreen stowage

To: "Breda O'Sullivan" <conbreda@eircom.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sidescreen stowage
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:32:31 -0500
Connor,
Many years ago when I had a BT7 I stowed the sidescreens in their vinyl
pouch, then positioned the pouch across the spare tire and it's hold down
rod. Then I ran a black bungee cord from the tire rod anchor bracket across
the sidescreen bag and through the loop in the end of the hold down rod.
This prevented the sidescreen bag from moving or falling out of place.
Rich Chrysler