Fw: BN4 BT7 Top Frames

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: BN4 BT7 Top Frames
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:54:49 -0500
Jerry,
Thank you for the advice on keeping at it.

I can't speak for the top frame that you refer to as having been "not a healey
frame".  --But the BN4 frame I have is pictured and described in the Anderson
Moment Restoration Guide as correct and original for the BN4 - complete with
the bent legs which locate in the front mounting holes. I also believe that it
was Rich Chrysler who informed me some time ago, that the top frame that I
have is for the BN4.

Perhaps there was a miscommunication? Or yours was different somehow?
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA