front shock mount location

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: front shock mount location
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:58:10 EST
My front shock mounts need to be replaced.  One mount just  has the bolts
stripped out of it and I intend to spot drill through the mounting  holes to
use
as a guide for mounting the replacement.

The other mount is more problematic. The DPO welded some kind of homemade
tapped plate to the top of the shock tower as a replacement for the real
thing.
 I have no idea if he got the location correct.

Does anyone have a means of determining the correct location.  While  I'm in
the process of replacing the front shock mounts is it worth trying to  change
the camber and if so what measurements apply?

Thanks for any input.

Gary Bouffard
1960 BN7