Don't open 'till Friday funnies (Paying attention)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Don't open 'till Friday funnies (Paying attention)
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:56:08 EST
I  normally don't forward e-jokes, but this one's a keeper.

Gary  Bouffard

____________________________________

VET SCHOOL

Subject: PAYING  ATTENTION

First-year students at  Purdue  Vet School were receiving their first anatomy
 class, with a real dead cow.

They all gathered  around the surgery table with the body covered with a
white sheet.  The  professor started the class by telling them, "In vet
medicine,
it is necessary  to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is
that you not be  disgusted by anything involving the animal  body.  For an
example, the  Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of
the
dead cow,  with drew it and stuck it in his  mouth. "Go ahead and do the same
thing,"  he told his students.  The students freaked out, hesitated for several
 minutes.  But eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening
of the  dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone  finished, the Professor looked at them and told them, "The
second most important  quality is observation.  I stuck in my middle finger and
sucked on my index  finger.  Now learn to pay attention."