Paint for horns

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint for horns
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:07:11 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Has anyone found an off the shelf (rattle can) paint color to match the
original paint on the flat style horns on my 61 BN7?  It's not gold but a dirty
or dull gray-gold color.  I'de like to just paint them with something that is
close without going to the trouble and expense of trying to have a custom paint
mixed, etc.
Thanks for any help.
Ron
(BN7  interior completed last weekend.  Ready for it's first real drive this
weekend if the weather stays as nice as today.  Temp in the high 70's in Los
Angeles)