Carpet Installation

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpet Installation
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:29:03 -0600
I'm getting close to putting the carpet in the Healey and I have three
questions.

First, does anyone have the Moss video on upholstery installation that
I can borrow, rent or buy?

Second, The early BN4 does not have the under the driver seat heat
shield that later cars have.  If I add heat installation under the
carpet, should I still retrofit the heat shield?

Finally, as far as heat installation what is the opinion of types that
are permanently glued to the floors (Dynamat Extreme) vs types that
can be removed (smoker blankets).   I have sen both recommended, but I
am not sure of the pros v cons on each.

Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html