Re: The scam continues.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The scam continues.
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:05:30 EDT
Never assume that the eBay account owner is aware that someone else is  using
their account for unscrupulous purposes. I have chased these scams  before
using local and federal law enforcement agencies. They "phish" for  account
information, blatantly copy photos and text from eBay and  other web sites and
use
it for their scams. Interesting info was an  FBI agent's report that one of
the largest groups operating these eBay  scams was in the Netherlands.
Aloha
Perry

Scot writes:
Hi folks,

Just curious....while looking at some of his other fairly  recent eBay
transactions, this guy supposedly has purchased a lot of Honda  Civic
retro-parts from various dealers selling on eBay. Has anyone thought  of
contacting those businesses to probe for references? I also noticed
favorable feedback on his behalf.

Scott Helms