RE: jaguar arrogance

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>,
Subject: RE: jaguar arrogance
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:01:11 +1000
G'day

That had nothing to do with Jaguar ownership. Two things there that said
it all.

Mr Nantes finishes with the letters SS meaning that he probably owns an
SS and therefore predating Jaguar. However the biggest giveaway is that
he is from Melbourne, Australia.

Arrogant? They like to think they are cultured.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney (sin city), Australia