Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA

To: "tammie wall" <whammie@iopener.net>, <editor_reid@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Ex-Carter "Rolls-Healey" Bound for USA
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:46:53 +1000
>>>The new owner, as well as the specific destination port,  remain
>>>mysteries
>>maybe it's coming to TEXAS

I've only been to the USA once, so my USA geography isn't very good.

But if Texas is now a port - I'm going to pay a hell of a lot more attention
to this global warming stuff........

:)

Chris
Sydney Australia
www.myaustinhealey.com

PS Hey Joe & Patrick - how many of those prototype 4000 thingies do we have
here in Australia? I get so confused with all those prototypes and 'special'
vehicles you guys have.

:)