Re: Friday funnies vs. taste

To: "Bill Rister" <brister@houston.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Friday funnies vs. taste
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:35:44 -0800
re:

"... off color ones ..."

And who decides which ones are "off color?"  The thick-skinned among us
are nearly impossible to offend, while some might blanch at the word "heck."

It's almost nearly impossible to say--or write--anything without offending some
sensitive soul somewhere ... maybe we should just ixnay the Friday Funnies.

bs