RE: Engine install

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine install
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:11:41 -0500
In installed mine by myself with the head, exhaust manifold, and gearbox
attached.  With the gearbox attached, you need to tilt it almost vertical.
After watching Bruce Phillips sling my freshly rebuilt engine around in his
shop suspended from brackets attached to the valve cover bolts, I figured
they were safe lifting points.

Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB